Planning Is A Holistic Approach
Attorneys, accountants, insurance agents, and investment advisors offer valuable advice, but most offer services independent of one another. It is left up to their clients to sift through the individual recommendations, evaluating each to determine which are the most appropriate and at what time. The ideal solution is to build and implement a financial plan that can help define and achieve each client’s unique objectives through a comprehensive, holistic program of investments, tax planning, risk management, retirement planning and estate planning. Meritage Financial Strategies helps provide that solution in an independent, objective and integrated fashion.
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM Professional is responsible for the development and review of each financial plan.
Our process is straightforward:
- Project Goals – Through a comprehensive discovery process we work with you to understand your personal goals and objectives.
- Appraise Assets – We gain a detailed understanding of your current financial picture. We build custom financial models for asset allocation, retirement, cash flow, college education, insurance and estate planning.
- Perform Gap Analysis – Applying our technical expertise, we evaluate the gap between your current financial picture and what will be needed for you to reach your long-term goals.
- Provide Options – We design a number of “what if” scenarios to help determine how a change in assumptions, circumstances, or goals will affect your financial plan. With sensitivity analyses completed, we provide you with different options for achieving your goals.
- Implement* Strategies – We coordinate and execute all of the recommendations that have been made. This involves collaborating with all of your advisors and the appropriate product specialists.
- Monitor and Update** The Plan – Once you have invested the time, effort, and money needed to build and implement your financial plan, you definitely don’t want the plan to become obsolete as a result of time or changing circumstances. Through our Harvest Club, the Meritage team monitors the progress of each individual financial plan, reviews this progress with you on a routine basis, and continues to make modifications and alterations as required.